Join us for at Deal Share Live (DSL) showcase in India to get an exclusive peak into four high impact Social Purposes Organisations (SPOs) who will present their ventures around Education, Livelihood, Health and Nutrition, Jobs & Skilling. They will deep dive into their organisation’s focus projects and how they are tackling social problems and scaling their solutions. This session will also touch on AVPN engagements with SPOs through the Deal Share Platform in relation to the specific themes.
Who Should Attend:
- Social investors and resource providers looking to provide funding and capacity building support to SPOs
- Policy makers working on enhancing support and frameworks with SPOs
- Delegates who are keen to learn more about the impactful solutions from expert SPOs
- Learn from expert SPO on how they are utilizing innovative approaches and leveraging multi-partnerships to scale their impact
- Gain insights on the common challenges SPOs frequently faced in their implementation of programme
- Find out how you can potentially support and collaborate with SPOs through financial and non-financial support
- Agrasar will share their multi-pronged approach in developing workplace competencies among disadvantaged youths in India, thus furthering the equitable access to education opportunities.
- AROEHAN will present on how the organization is adopting a life-cycle approach in tackling child malnutrition through improving the access of basic nutrition services for children, youths and mothers in tribal communities.
- GAIN will be sharing about how their organization is mobilizing public-private partnerships to tackle the risks of malnutrition through a fortified food programme.
- Sarba Shanti Ayog (Sasha) will share about the capacity building support they provide for artisan producers partners and Fair Trade organizations in India to improve market access.