Associate Director International Innovation Corps
For the first half of the Interactive Showcase, each policy initiative will be presented to the audience with a specific opportunities/request for social investment resources, including but not limited to funding, technical assistance, in kind support, social capital, value chain.
Preview of Policy Initiatives presented:
- Hisht-Pusht (a Health & Nutrition initiative) by Ranchi District (State of Jharkhand) and DHFL
- Women Entrepreneurship Platform by the NITI Aayog and International Innovation Corps
- State Transformation Programme by Edelgive Foundation and the Government of Maharashtra
- Project Catalyst by Lend A Hand India and Government of Delhi
This is followed by insights and opportunities that the expert panel will want to raise for the initiatives to explore.
View Part 2 of the Interactive Showcase format here.
Interactive Showcase Key Takeaways
- Gain a practitioner-oriented perspective on the actionable opportunities for social investment and policy initiatives to work together;
- Crowdsource ideas and feedback from the audience on how to engage non-traditional allies that provide resources for impact;
- Learn how policymakers can work effectively on cross-cutting issues with intra-government partners, social investors and civil society organizations to achieve greater impact.
Deputy Commissioner of Ranchi district, District Magistrate & Collector Deputy Commissioner Office (Ranchi district)
COO DHFL Changing Lives Foundation
Director International Innovation Corps IIC
COO EdelGive Foundation
Co-founder Lend A Hand India
Hon. Advisor to Dy CM (NCT of Delhi) on Skills Development Dept of Technical Education and School Education, Government of Delhi
Founder and Director Kaivalya Education Foundation (KEF)
Commissioner, Education Government of India
Advisor NITI Aayog